Information about Dr. Reckeweg Aalserum Dilution 50M CH
Dr. Reckeweg Aalserum Dilution?is prepared from a fish called eel. This toxic product is homoeopathically converted into a therapeutic drug for many conditions like sudden kidney infections. Aalserum is useful in complaints of Albuminuria and hence helps in arresting it at the same time. It helps with the difficulty while urination and while breathing as well. The blood cells in the urine can cause urinary tract infections, kidney stones or cysts in the kidney.
Serrum of eel (A type of Fish)
- Helps to improve the flow of urine, the complaints of less urine passage or limited flow is reduced and help in urination
- Helps with the nephrotic syndrome where complaints of increased protein, albumin in the urine are commonly seen
- Eel shows action over blood, kidney, liver and heart
- Useful in cardiac problems without the swelling on the body
- Reduces the case of high blood pressure where there is no passage of urine leading to urine retention or renal failure
Directions For Use
Take 3-5?drops in half cup of water three times a day. You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as recommend to you to take under physician’s guidance.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine